Welcome to my blog, Seams Like Sierra. This is a place where I talk about all things sewing, making, knitting, crafting, and really just life in general. You can find all of my blog posts in the drop down menu.
- Life Update: A Year In Review
- Styling The Rhapsody Blouse – Sew My Style September 2019
- Rethinking Lingerie – Sew My Style August 2019
- Pants Fitting Resources – Sew My Style 2019
- Maywood Totepack Love
- Romantic Rose: An Accidental Color Story
I’m a twenty-something living in New England. I started sewing because I was frustrated with the limited clothing options available in stores. What started as frustration quickly grew into appreciation for my body. I had no idea how important my sewing practice would become. The sewing community is a huge part of my life. These days you can find me making pretty much any garment my heart desires.